Bonjour à tous !
Aujour’d hui, je vous propose un petit exercice de traduction anglais-français, ça peut pas faire de mal. J’aimerais bien également traduire ces phrases en espagnol donc si quelqu’un peut m’aider, ce serait super, contactez-moi !
Voici les phrases à traduire. Plus bas, vous trouverez la traduction accompagnée d’explications en ouvrant le fichier.
- I think you should have left earlier
- I don’t think it is a good idea
- they want me to go with them
- they prefer that we take the train rather than hitch-hike
- it looks like she doesn’t want us to leave
- I doubt she will be late
- I am sorry you came for nothing
- it is by far his best book
- she is late because of the rain
- thanks to my friend, I was able to find a job
- how come ?
- I have heard that he is getting married
- I have heard about it
- She did it on purpose
- I feel better today
- All you have to do is tell her the truth
- I am sorry I have not answered you sooner
- A new store will open by the end of the month
- He left after we talked to him
La correction, c’est par ici –> Traduction